Monday, February 14, 2011

I AM MEAN

I am mean.......

I mean what I say -Devil get behind me
I mean it when I say that the enemy can not have my children.  They belong to God.  They will be the men God has called them to be!  His purpose will be fulfilled in their lives!
I mean what I do - I live intentionally - intentionally following God's will and purpose for my life - if you are being used by the enemy to cause strife for me and my family - I mean it, you better leave us alone!  Joshua 24:15.......But as for me and my family, we will serve the Lord

I know I am meant to raise my children according to God's word.  I know that I am meant to have the marriage God intended for me to have.  

Are you meant to do something?  Did you mean to do something and still have not?  Did you mean to do something and now regret it because you did not take it to the Lord in prayer?  
ARE YOU MEAN?  :-)  DO NOT LET YOUR DAYS BE MEANINGLESS!


Genesis 41:16 (New Living Translation)

 16 “It is beyond my power to do this,” Joseph replied. “But God can tell you what it means and set you at ease.”

Psalm 119:27 (New Living Translation)

 27 Help me understand the meaning of your commandments,
      and I will meditate on your wonderful deeds.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment