Monday, February 7, 2011

TRUST

Never doubt how important trust in the Lord is.  The word trust is in the bible many times for a reason.  I trust in the Lord. I believe in his truth and his word.

Genesis 49:18 I trust in you for salvation, O Lord!
Leviticus 19:4 “Do not put your trust in idols or make metal images of gods for yourselves. I am the Lord your God.
1 Chronicles 5:20 They cried out to God during the battle, and he answered their prayer because they trusted in him. So the Hagrites and all their allies were defeated.
2 Chronicles 14:11 Then Asa cried out to the Lord his God, “O Lord, no one but you can help the powerless against the mighty! Help us, O Lord our God, for we trust in you alone. It is in your name that we have come against this vast horde. O Lord, you are our God; do not let mere men prevail against you!”
Psalm 4:5 Offer sacrifices in the right spirit,and trust the Lord.
Psalm 9:10 Those who know your name trust in you,for you, O Lord, do not abandon those who search for you.
Psalm 10:14 But you see the trouble and grief they cause.You take note of it and punish them.The helpless put their trust in you.You defend the orphans.
Psalm 13:5 But I trust in your unfailing love. I will rejoice because you have rescued me.
Psalm 19:7 The instructions of the Lord are perfect, reviving the soul. The decrees of the Lord are trustworthy, making wise the simple.
Psalm 25:2 I trust in you, my God!Do not let me be disgraced,or let my enemies rejoice in my defeat.
Psalm 25:3 No one who trusts in you will ever be disgraced, but disgrace comes to those who try to deceive others.
Psalm 26:1 [ A psalm of David. ] Declare me innocent, O Lord,for I have acted with integrity;I have trusted in the Lord without wavering.
Psalm 28:7 The Lord is my strength and shield.I trust him with all my heart.He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy.I burst out in songs of thanksgiving.
Psalm 31:14 But I am trusting you, O Lord,saying, “You are my God!”
Psalm 143:8 Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you.
Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.

There are so many verses on trust.  Because I need to read them and mediate on them I am going to post more later :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment