Wednesday, February 9, 2011

over and over again, HE says - TRUST in HIM

Psalm 56:3 (NLT) But when I am afraid, I will put my trust in you.

Psalm 56:4 (New Living Translation)

I praise God for what he has promised.
I trust in God, so why should I be afraid?
What can mere mortals do to me?

AND THEN HE SAYS IT AGAIN IN HIS WORD!
  
Psalm 56:11 (New Living Translation)
I trust in God, so why should I be afraid?
      What can mere mortals do to me?

I LOVE THIS ONE :-)

Psalm 62:8 (NLT)                                                                                         O my people, trust in him at all times. Pour out your heart to him, for God is our refuge.

NOTICE HOW IT SAYS "trust in him at ALL times"

Psalm 63:11 (NLT)

       But the king will rejoice in God.
      All who trust in him will praise him,
      while liars will be silenced.

Psalm 84:12 (NLT)

      O Lord of Heaven’s Armies, what joy for those who trust in you.


Psalm 86:2 (New Living Translation)

 Protect me, for I am devoted to you.
 Save me, for I serve you and trust you.
      You are my God.
  
Psalm 91:2 (New Living Translation)
  This I declare about the Lord:
   He alone is my refuge, my place of safety;
      he is my God, and I trust him.

 

Psalm 91:14 (NLT)

     The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love me.
      I will protect those who trust in my name.

I KNOW I NEED THESE VERSES RIGHT NOW (AND THERE ARE MANY MORE) TRUST IN GOD!  DO YOU NEED TO BE ENCOURAGED TODAY AND LIFTED UP?  ARE YOU FILLED WITH DOUBT & FEAR?  DO NOT LET THE ENEMY PARALYZE YOU!  GOD IS OUR LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS, OUR REFUGE, OUR COMFORTER!  DO NOT LET THE ENEMY STEAL YOUR JOY & PEACE!

I'm going to pick up where I left off with more verses on trust later.  He has it written so many times because it is so important to never lose our focus or hope in him.  Trust in Him and He will take care of the rest.  Rest in Him!  


No comments:

Post a Comment