Tuesday, February 8, 2011

more verses on Trust

Psalm 4:5 Offer sacrifices in the right spirit,and trust the Lord.

Psalm 9:10  Those who know your name trust in you,for you, O Lord, do not abandon those who search for you.

Psalm 13:5  But I trust in your unfailing love.I will rejoice because you have rescued me

Psalm 19:7 The instructions of the Lord are perfect,reviving the soul.The decrees of the Lord are trustworthy,making wise the simple.

Psalm 21:7 For the king trusts in the Lord.The unfailing love of the Most High will keep him from stumbling.

Psalm 28:7 The Lord is my strength and shield.I trust him with all my heart.He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy.I burst out in songs of thanksgiving.

Psalm 31:14 But I am trusting you, O Lord,saying, “You are my God!” 

Psalm 52:7-9 
 7 “Look what happens to mighty warriors
      who do not trust in God.
   They trust their wealth instead
      and grow more and more bold in their wickedness.”
 8 But I am like an olive tree, thriving in the house of God.
      I will always trust in God’s unfailing love.
 9 I will praise you forever, O God,
      for what you have done.
   I will trust in your good name
      in the presence of your faithful people.

AND THERE ARE SO MANY MORE :-) IT'S OBVIOUSLY IMPORTANT!

No comments:

Post a Comment